Administrative Assistant - HQ
Geo Owl is looking for a driven and talented Administrative Assistant to join our team in Wilmington, North Carolina where they will be an integral part of the Headquarters office. As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to managers, other team members, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks that ensure interactions between Geo Owl and others are positive and productive.
Location: Wilmington, NC
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Attention to detail, organized, communicates well with others
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and submit deliverables on time
- Takes direction, sets priorities, and shows initiative
- Able to work independently
- Establishes effective work relationships at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in a relevant position (6+ years)
Potential Job Duties:
- Process non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements for proposal operations
- Manage administrative tasks and data calls for proposal operations
- Schedule appointments with vendors and customers
- Schedule and coordinate team outings, holiday parties, etc.
- Order office supplies and maintain cleaning schedule with outside vendors
- Pack and mail swag bags and awards for Geo Owl team members
- Identifying process improvements and assist with implementing streamline processes
- Assist with trade show product ordering and shipping
- Order business cards and maintain stock supply of print products
- Plan and schedule recruiting events throughout the year
- Assist with booking internal travel for team members
Joining the Geo Owl Team | What to Expect
At Geo Owl, we highly value our team members. We offer challenging but rewarding opportunities for those who want to work hard to provide a great experience for the customer and strive to reach their professional goals. As a member of the Geo Owl family, you will be working alongside people who share this work ethic and are aiming to be the best partner for our customer. We are all proud to be a part of this company and we want you to be too.
· Provide high quality solutions to our mission partners in the United States through our expert analysts.
· Be recognized as the best at what we do by our customers.
· Be an organization our team members are proud and excited to be a part of.
· Continually strive for excellence and seek to tackle the most difficult challenges our industry has to offer.
Geo Owl is a premiere provider of Full-Motion Video (FMV), Geospatial, ISR, Intelligence and IT services to the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We are vitalized by our engaged team of professionals that truly value each other and the important missions we support.
Geo Owl is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, military status, genetic predisposition, or any other basis protected by law.