Junior .NET Developer
Geo Owl is searching for a Junior Developer to assist in the creation, development and sustainment of game changing products to support our customers and their vital missions around the globe. Geo Owl is an industry leader in geospatial technologies and services to customers in more than 15 locations around the globe.
Great communication skills and self sufficiency
2-4 years of experience with C# and .NET
1 year of experience with SQL and/or NoSQL
1 year of experience testing and debugging software applications
Microsoft suite of software including Visual Studio
Experience with Cloud architectures (Azure, AWS or Google)
3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop Application development
Experience with ESRI Runtime SDK, Mapbox, or other mapping tool kits
Military or Intelligence experience
Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI security clearance desired but not required
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Most of the health insurance options are 85% Paid by Geo Owl.
- 401k matching.
- Dental, Vision, and Disability coverage.
- Peer to Peer spot bonuses.
- 120 hours of PTO per year plus federal holidays.
- Other perks available.
Joining the Geo Owl Team | What to Expect
At Geo Owl, we highly value our team members. We offer challenging but rewarding opportunities for those who want to work hard to provide a great experience for the customer and strive to reach their professional goals. As a member of the Geo Owl family, you will be working alongside people who share this work ethic and are aiming to be the best partner for our customer. We are all proud to be a part of this company and we want you to be too.
· Provide high quality solutions to our mission partners in the United States through our expert analysts.
· Be recognized as the best at what we do by our customers.
· Be an organization our team members are proud and excited to be a part of.
· Continually strive for excellence and seek to tackle the most difficult challenges our industry has to offer.
Geo Owl is a premiere provider of Full-Motion Video (FMV), Geospatial, ISR, Intelligence and IT services to the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We are vitalized by our engaged team of professionals that truly value each other and the important missions we support.
Geo Owl is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, military status, genetic predisposition, or any other basis protected by law.