Full Motion Video Analyst and ISR Tactical Controller
Geo Owl is currently looking for Full Motion Video Analysts to support our U.S. Army contract opportunity. To be qualified, you need at least 4 years of relevant experience and meet the requirements listed below. If interested, apply now, or contact one of our recruiters.
Description: As a Full Motion Video Analyst and ISR Tactical Controller, you will be a part of a focused group providing 24/7 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) support and must be willing to support customer GEOINT requirements in 4-month deployments to OCONUS or CONUS locations. Team Members will utilize GEOINT production tools and methodology to summarize activity, analyze data, and provide accurate GEOINT products to customers.
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Requirements: Must meet one of the level categories listed below.
- An active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Strong intelligence background including at least two years of Full Motion Video (FMV) analysis experience
- Thorough knowledge of classified computer systems.
- 4+ years of Geospatial Intelligence Experience
- Experience working with Special Operation Forces preferred
- Experience with FMV and PED tools including MAAS, DVA, ITK, ArcGIS, SOCET, Videx, Motion DSP and Remote View
- Ability to work in a fast-paced shift work environment
- Willingness to deploy up to 120 days a year
- Health Insurance (Geo Owl pays 80%+ of the premium).
- 401k matching.
- Dental, Vision, and other supplemental insurance plans available.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance.
- Peer-to-Peer spot bonuses.
- 120 hours of PTO per year plus federal holidays.
Joining the Geo Owl Team | What to Expect
At Geo Owl, we highly value our team members. We offer challenging but rewarding opportunities for those who want to work hard to provide a great experience for the customer and strive to reach their professional goals. As a member of the Geo Owl family, you will be working alongside people who share this work ethic and are aiming to be the best partner for our customer. We are all proud to be a part of this company and we want you to be too.
· Provide high quality solutions to our mission partners in the United States through our expert analysts.
· Be recognized as the best at what we do by our customers.
· Be a team our team members are proud and excited to be a part of.
· Continually strive for excellence and seek to tackle the most difficult challenges our industry has to offer.
Geo Owl is a premiere provider of Full-Motion Video (FMV), Geospatial, ISR, Intelligence and IT services to the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. We are vitalized by our engaged team of professionals that truly value each other and the important missions we support.
Geo Owl is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, military status, genetic predisposition, or any other basis protected by law.